The term 'breach' means violation of any law.
In other words, we can say that the act of breaking or violating a law, promise or any agreement is known as a breach.
Our Cognitive View supports the following types of regulatory (legal) policies -
- Call Recording Disclaimer
- General Advice Warning to a Retail Client
- Privacy Notice
- Duty Of Disclosure
- Misleading Information and Unconscionable Conduct
- Personal Advice to Retail Client
- Provision of Disclosure Documents(General Advice Only to Clients)
- Underwriting Information
- Internal and External Dispute Resolution
- Anti-Hawking Provisions- General Insurance
If any agent or employee violates these regulatory policies, our Cognitive View model automatically detects the breach.
No company has to manually check when and where the misconduct or breach took place as the model will detect it automatically based on the training data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.